- Targeting the enhancement of global management and achieving sustainable growth
- Pursuing the happiness of the employees and their families and aiming to become a company that is trusted by its shareholders, customers, suppliers, and communities
- Realizing a recycling-oriented society and widely contributing to the promotion of education, culture, and industry
- Globalization :Expanding our business on a global scale
- Innovation :Pioneering the new future of the paper with the imagination and the creativity
- Function :Creating added value by utilizing our abilities to plan and proposee
- Trust :Responding to the trust our stakeholders place in us
- (+1) :By adding environmental initiatives to each elements of this management vision, our Group endeavors to build a recycling-oriented society through tree-planting efforts, proposals for environmentally friendly products, the collection of waste paper, and the recycling of resources.
Medium- and Long-term Management Plan "GIFT+1 2024"
Ahead of the centennial anniversary of its founding due in 2024, we have mapped out a medium- and long-term management plan.
Against the backdrop of great changes that are taking place in the environment surrounding the paper and pulp industry, the plan sets an axis of coordinates for the KPP Group to achieve sustainable growth.